Monday, October 11, 2010

Physics Man and Me

To wrap up the kinematics unit, our class was given three tasks. It would help us to summarize the unit and to introduce us to different technologies. We had to create an avatar, a tagxedo, and a pixton comic. A tagxedo is an image that uses words to create a picture. Our tagxedo was to use the terms from the unit to show off what we learned. Pixton is a really cool website with all sorts of tools for creating comics online. For our pixton comic, we had to pick one or two main topics from our unit to explain in a comic. I chose acceleration and used the scenario of a movie star stuck on an island, needing to get back home, to explain the concept. Overall, I am very proud of  my work for this project.

This is my tagxedo. It's in the shape of an apple.


This is my Pixton...Starring PHYSICS MAN!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job!
    Your introduction neatly captures the objective of the assignment.
    The Tagxedo is very attractive and I particularly like how the important words are highlighted.
    Love your Pixton, neat story plot and clear explanation of physics concepts.
    I am looking forward to your future creations!

    ReplyDelete